Tuesday 4 April 2017

Renovation project - Holiday season

Renovation project - Holiday season
The Easter holidays are approaching and with this comes the return of friends and neighbours who have holiday homes in the area.
It is always great to see people who have holiday homes as they bring the holiday feeling with them.
Huelgoat is so beautiful, but you begin to take things for granted, it is only when people come for a short period of time that we really appreciate how lucky we are.
And obviously there are the really big pluses such as having meals out and visiting friends again. 
Such as our Sunday, we spent a sunny afternoon, well actually a sunny 6 hours, eating and drinking wine. This is how a Sunday should be spent.
We head off for home with John agreeing to go back in the morning to give a hand with a DIY job. It is great to be able to help people, especially when they happily cook you a roast pork dinner!

I head out for my evening walk and take time to look at the amazing sunset and some of the sights that I pass everyday and never really think of anymore, but today I am thinking how nice, today I am thinking how lucky I am, today I am counting my blessings as I look around and realise this is my home. 
I am truly one of the luckiest people in the world. Huelgoat Brittany France

Huelgoat Brittany France

Huelgoat Brittany France

Huelgoat Brittany France

Huelgoat Brittany France

No comments:

Post a Comment